Nervex Tablet : Each tablet contains Mecobalamin INN 0.5 mg.
Nerve Regenerating Agent
Nervex (Mecobalamin) is indicated for the treatment of
* Peripheral neuropathies * Vertebral syndrome
* Diabetic neuropathy * Parkinson\'s disease
* Drug induced neuropathy* Nerve compression syndrome
* Entrapment neuropathy * Alzheimer\'s disease
* Bell\'s palsy * Multiple sclerosis
* Intercostal neuralgia * Diabetic retinopathy
* Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis* Lumbago
No reports of contraindication has been found until present days.
Dosage & Administration
The usual daily adult dose is one tablet 3 times a day. The dose should be adjusted according to the age of patient and severity of symptoms.
Nervex (Mecobalamin) is generally well tolerated. However, few gastrointestinal side effects like anorexia, nausea or diarrhea may infrequently occur. Dermatological reaction like skin rash may rarely occur.
Nervex (Mecobalamin) should not be used over a period of months, if there is lack of satisfactory clinical response in patients with megaloblastic anemia probably due to vitamin B12 deficiency or with peripheral neuropathies. Prolonged use of larger doses of Nervex (Mecobalamin) isn\'t recommended for patients whose occupation requires handling mercury or its compounds. Use of Nervex (Mecobalamin) should be discontinued if symptoms of hypersensitivity, e.g. skin eruptions occur.
Not recommended during pregnancy & lactation.
Well tolerated, no significant interaction is reported.
Nervex Tablet : Each box containing 5 x 10\'s tablets in blister pack.